Stock market performance report for Wednesday 14th of October 2020 below.
Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE)
- 2 52-Week Low(s) Today
- Combined Market (All Securities) – 38.8m Shares ($1.8b) Traded.
- PTL, ISP & TJHUSD Lead Advancers
- EPLY, PURITY & BPOW Lead Decliners
- Transjamaican Highway Ltd USD (TJHUSD) Lead Market Volumes With 46.8m Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Paramount Trading (Jamaica) Ltd (PTL) shares advanced 17.24% or +0.25 to close at $1.70 with 100 shares traded.
- ISP Finance Services Limited (ISP) shares advanced 14.42% or +2.52 to close at $20.00 with 473 shares traded.
- Transjamaican Highway Ltd USD (TJHUSD) shares advanced 12.36% or +0.0011 to close at $0.0100 with 46,791,954 shares traded.
- Barita Investments Ltd (BIL) shares advanced 9.76% or +8.20 to close at $92.20 with 12,135,102 shares traded. (Today’s range: $92.00 – $92.50)
- The Limners and Bards Limited (LAB) shares advanced 9.50% or +0.23 to close at $2.65 with 33,000 shares traded. (Today’s range: $2.60 – $2.69)