Stock market performance report for Wednesday 14th of October 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.11% to 1,310 points
- TTSE Had 24 Trades Valued at $219.0k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 21 Trades Valued at $207.3k on the All T&T
- GKC, WCO & NGL Lead Advancers
- FIRST, MASSY & NFM Lead Decliners
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) Lead Market Volumes With 33.1k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 0.56% or +0.02 to close at $3.58 with 1,830 shares traded.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 0.15% or +0.05 to close at $34.04 with 644 shares traded. (Today’s range: $33.50 – $34.50)
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) shares advanced 0.07% or +0.01 to close at $14.96 with 700 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.04% or +0.01 to close at $25.24 with 33,100 shares traded. (Today’s range: $25.20 – $25.26)