Stock market performance report for Friday 23rd of October 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) Lead Market Volumes With 29.6k Shares Traded
- TTSE Had 13 Trades Valued at $239.9k on the Composite
- OCM, FIRST & UCL Lead Decliners
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 8.11% or +0.15 to close at $2.00 with 29,580 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) traded between -1.28% and 0.96% above yesterday’s closing price of $44.57 ( from $44.00 to $45.00) . It closed at $44.05.