Supreme Ventures Ltd (SVL) has released their September 2020 (Q3) numbers. Here are the highlights.
Year To Date (2020Q3)
- Revenue was $27.94b. Declining by -0.44% or -122.70m YTD YoY.
Sports Betting revenue down $838.2 million or 13.8% to $5.2 billion – impacted by the government imposed curfew orders resulting in the closure of the locations, reduction of the business operating hours and physical distancing protocols. The segment was also impacted by the cancellation and postponement of various sport leagues. Lotteries up 3% or $409M to $14b. PIN codes was $8.6b, an increase of $297 million or 3.6% over prior year.
- Net Income (Profit) was $1.55b. Declining by -11.96% or -210.78m YTD YoY.
Management says the reduced profitability for the nine-month period continues to be as a result of the second quarter performance which was significantly impacted by COVID19.
Net Income (Profit) (YTD)
- Cash Flow From Operating Activities was $3.01b. Up by 54.95% or 1.07b YTD YoY.
This Quarter (2020Q3) vs Same Quarter Last Year
- Revenue was $10.41b vs $9.45b (10.24%)
- Net Income (Profit) was $622.83m vs $526.53m (18.29%)
Profit is up due to the improved performance of the segments as well as the addition of Supreme Route Limited and PosttoPost Betting Limited to the group results
This is just a summary. For more charts, ratios and other details visit SVL’s page here