Stock market performance report for Tuesday 17th of November 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- SBTT, PHL & NCBFG Lead TTSE Advancers
- PLD, AHL & GKC Lead TTSE Decliners
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) Lead TTSE Volumes With 106.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.56% or +0.30 to close at $54.35 with 697 shares traded.
- Prestige Holdings Ltd (PHL) shares advanced 0.55% or +0.04 to close at $7.29 with 704 shares traded.
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 0.51% or +0.04 to close at $7.94 with 27,400 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded between -0.20% and 0.40% above yesterday’s closing price of $25.05 ( from $25.00 to $25.15) . It closed at $25.02.
- Unilever Caribbean Ltd (UCL) traded as high as 0.30% above yesterday’s closing price of $16.80 (between $16.80 and $16.85) . It closed at $16.80.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) traded between -3.20% and 0.25% above yesterday’s closing price of $43.39 ( from $42.00 to $43.50) . It closed at $42.98.