Stock market performance report for Thursday 19th of November 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- NGL, CIF & Lead TTSE Advancers
- GHL, FIRST & SBTT Lead TTSE Decliners
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) Lead TTSE Volumes With 96.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) shares advanced 0.27% or +0.04 to close at $14.64 with 7,354 shares traded. (Today’s range: $14.50 – $14.65)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.12% or +0.03 to close at $25.05 with 2,100 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) traded between -0.97% and 0.39% above yesterday’s closing price of $20.70 ( from $20.50 to $20.78) . It closed at $20.55.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) traded between -2.05% and 0.25% above yesterday’s closing price of $43.39 ( from $42.50 to $43.50) . It closed at $43.19.