Stock market performance report for Wednesday 25th of November 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- MASSY, JMMBGL & GKC Lead TTSE Advancers
- PHL, GHL & RFHL Lead TTSE Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 7.9k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 2.84% or +1.62 to close at $58.62 with 3,476 shares traded. (Today’s range: $57.37 – $59.00)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 2.33% or +0.04 to close at $1.76 with 7,945 shares traded. (Today’s range: $1.75 – $1.77)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 1.67% or +0.06 to close at $3.65 with 5,000 shares traded.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 1.56% or +0.50 to close at $32.50 with 6,291 shares traded.
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 1.09% or +0.02 to close at $1.86 with 778 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) traded as high as 0.58% above yesterday’s closing price of $43.00 (between $43.00 and $43.25) . It closed at $43.00.
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) traded at 0.27% above yesterday’s closing price of $14.56. It closed at $14.60.
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) traded at 0.13% above yesterday’s closing price of $7.99. It closed at $8.00.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded as high as 0.12% above yesterday’s closing price of $25.00 (between $25.00 and $25.03) . It closed at $25.02.