Stock market performance report for Friday 27th of November 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- AMBL, AMCL & GKC Lead TTSE Advancers
- RFHL, GHL & OCM Lead TTSE Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 111.8k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- ANSA Merchant Bank Ltd (AMBL) shares advanced 8.55% or +3.11 to close at $39.50 with 1,056 shares traded.
- ANSA Mc Al Ltd (AMCL) shares advanced 6.21% or +3.01 to close at $51.50 with 11,500 shares traded.
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 2.78% or +0.10 to close at $3.70 with 89 shares traded.
- Agostini’s Ltd (AGL) shares advanced 1.03% or +0.25 to close at $24.50 with 200 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.93% or +0.40 to close at $43.40 with 5,200 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) traded as high as 1.11% above yesterday’s closing price of $1.80 (between $1.80 and $1.82) . It closed at $1.80.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded as high as 0.04% above yesterday’s closing price of $25.00 (between $25.00 and $25.01) . It closed at $25.00.