Stock market performance report for Friday 4th of December 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- National Enterprises Ltd (NEL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 104.4k Shares Traded
- TTSE Had 52 Trades Valued at $6.0m on the Composite
- AHL, NGL & MASSY Lead TTSE Decliners
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.11% or +0.05 to close at $43.92 with 4,612 shares traded. (Today’s range: $42.50 – $44.00)
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) traded between -1.98% and 0.07% above yesterday’s closing price of $55.45 ( from $54.35 to $55.49) . It closed at $55.41.