Stock market performance report for Thursday 7th of January 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TCL, CIF & MASSY Lead TTSE Advancers
- GML, JMMBGL & GHL Lead TTSE Decliners
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 36.6k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) shares advanced 1.02% or +0.03 to close at $2.98 with 36,627 shares traded. (Today’s range: $2.79 – $3.10)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.47% or +0.12 to close at $25.40 with 1,128 shares traded.
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 0.31% or +0.19 to close at $60.99 with 560 shares traded.
- ANSA Merchant Bank Ltd (AMBL) shares advanced 0.10% or +0.04 to close at $40.00 with 10 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) traded as high as 0.01% above yesterday’s closing price of $134.99 (between $134.99 and $135.00) . It closed at $134.99.