Stock market performance report for Monday 11th of January 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- NCBFG, NFM & NGL Lead TTSE Advancers
- GHL, MASSY & Lead TTSE Decliners
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) Lead TTSE Volumes With 31.5k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 3.03% or +0.25 to close at $8.50 with 60 shares traded.
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 2.33% or +0.05 to close at $2.20 with 20,000 shares traded.
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) shares advanced 1.76% or +0.28 to close at $16.20 with 7,227 shares traded. (Today’s range: $15.20 – $16.50)
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 1.14% or +0.40 to close at $35.40 with 31,549 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.52% or +0.23 to close at $44.08 with 2,924 shares traded. (Today’s range: $42.73 – $44.50)
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)