Stock market performance report for Wednesday 20th of January 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TCL, WCO & GHL Lead TTSE Advancers
- NGL, OCM & JMMBGL Lead TTSE Decliners
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 50.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) shares advanced 0.29% or +0.01 to close at $3.41 with 50,000 shares traded.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 0.28% or +0.10 to close at $35.38 with 20,864 shares traded. (Today’s range: $35.01 – $35.40)
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 0.15% or +0.03 to close at $20.53 with 654 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.12% or +0.03 to close at $25.41 with 710 shares traded. (Today’s range: $25.40 – $25.45)
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- ANSA Mc Al Ltd (AMCL) traded as high as 0.02% above yesterday’s closing price of $53.50 (between $53.50 and $53.51) . It closed at $53.50.