Stock market performance report for Thursday 21st of January 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- NEL, SBTT & Lead TTSE Advancers
- CIF, NGL & RFHL Lead TTSE Decliners
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) Lead TTSE Volumes With 26.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- National Enterprises Ltd (NEL) shares advanced 0.95% or +0.03 to close at $3.19 with 6,769 shares traded. (Today’s range: $3.18 – $3.21)
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.35% or +0.20 to close at $57.43 with 1,286 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) traded between -1.68% and 2.26% above yesterday’s closing price of $15.49 ( from $15.23 to $15.84) . It closed at $15.42.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded between -0.63% and 0.28% above yesterday’s closing price of $25.41 ( from $25.25 to $25.48) . It closed at $25.29.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) traded between -1.05% and 0.06% above yesterday’s closing price of $35.38 ( from $35.01 to $35.40) . It closed at $35.31.