Stock market performance report for Monday 22nd of February 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- AMBL, JMMBGL & MASSY Lead TTSE Advancers
- UCL, WCO & NGL Lead TTSE Decliners
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 55.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- ANSA Merchant Bank Ltd (AMBL) shares advanced 1.15% or +0.46 to close at $40.50 with 500 shares traded.
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 1.08% or +0.02 to close at $1.87 with 6,500 shares traded.
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 0.98% or +0.61 to close at $63.00 with 2,117 shares traded.
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 0.61% or +0.13 to close at $21.50 with 2,000 shares traded.
- National Enterprises Ltd (NEL) shares advanced 0.32% or +0.01 to close at $3.12 with 200 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) traded between -3.70% and 1.40% above yesterday’s closing price of $34.37 ( from $33.10 to $34.85) . It closed at $34.17.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded between 0.04% and 0.82% above yesterday’s closing price of $25.54 ( from $25.55 to $25.75) . It closed at $25.57.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) traded between -2.64% and 0.20% above yesterday’s closing price of $43.91 ( from $42.75 to $44.00) . It closed at $43.96.
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) traded as high as 0.04% above yesterday’s closing price of $134.95 (between $134.95 and $135.00) . It closed at $134.95.