Stock market performance report for Tuesday 23rd of February 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- CIF, GML & OCM Lead TTSE Advancers
- TCL, SBTT & JMMBGL Lead TTSE Decliners
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) Lead TTSE Volumes With 73.7k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.70% or +0.18 to close at $25.75 with 3,784 shares traded.
- Guardian Media Ltd (GML) shares advanced 0.31% or +0.01 to close at $3.25 with 5,500 shares traded.
- One Caribbean Media Ltd (OCM) shares advanced 0.21% or +0.01 to close at $4.82 with 600 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.07% or +0.03 to close at $43.99 with 1,250 shares traded.
- Agostini’s Ltd (AGL) shares advanced 0.05% or +0.01 to close at $22.01 with 15 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) traded between -5.17% and 0.20% above yesterday’s closing price of $55.89 ( from $53.00 to $56.00) . It closed at $54.34.
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) traded between -1.78% and 0.04% above yesterday’s closing price of $134.95 ( from $132.55 to $135.00) . It closed at $134.55.