One of the things that jumps out at us this week is Firstrock JMD’s performance. The stock
- Hit an all-time high of $19 this week
- It’s up 36% this year, erasing the 25% loss of 2020 (it’s first year). Persons who bought in on the IPO should now be firmly in the green
- The stock has advanced
- every month since December
- 9 of the last 10 weeks, with last week seeing one of the largest intra-day price surges
- It’s a big deal for the stock which opened at $16.7 last year, but ended the year down 25% as it was just unfortunate to be listed in the Covid year
- But with the recent impressive quarterly results the stock has taken off. Let’s see how it ends this week
The insights for the week ending Fri Mar 19, 2021 are below.
Updated: Our trending stocks section has been updated
Popular This Week
Most traded stocks this week – ranked based on number of trades.
|Mailpac Group Ltd||1||Declined||3.38||8.4m|
|Wigton Windfarm Ltd||3||Advanced||0.65||8.8m|
|Derrimon Trading Company Ltd||4||Advanced||2.60||16.6m|
|NCB Financial Group Ltd||5||Advanced||143.06||542.5k|
|Lumber Depot Ltd||7||Declined||2.56||1.8m|
|Jamaican Teas Ltd||8||Declined||3.24||8.8m|
About The MoneyMax Market Insight – This is a compilation of stats and tips on the market. Each week we will highlight the best performing, trending & top ranked stocks and more – giving our members tips on what has been performing well and what to look forward to.