Stock market performance report for Thursday 1st of April 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- OCM, CALYP & MASSY Lead TTSE Advancers
- NGL, GHL & SBTT Lead TTSE Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 121.7k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- One Caribbean Media Ltd (OCM) shares advanced 1.03% or +0.05 to close at $4.90 with 1,000 shares traded.
- Calypso Macro Index Fund (CALYP) shares advanced 0.64% or +0.09 to close at $14.25 with 80 shares traded.
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 0.55% or +0.35 to close at $63.91 with 1,172 shares traded. (Today’s range: $63.90 – $64.00)
- National Enterprises Ltd (NEL) shares advanced 0.33% or +0.01 to close at $3.00 with 1,496 shares traded.
- Point Lisas Industrial Port Development Corporation Limited (PLD) shares advanced 0.33% or +0.01 to close at $3.01 with 1,000 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) traded as high as 0.56% above yesterday’s closing price of $1.80 (between $1.80 and $1.81) . It closed at $1.80.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded as high as 0.52% above yesterday’s closing price of $25.02 (between $25.02 and $25.15) . It closed at $25.02.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) traded between -0.55% and 0.37% above yesterday’s closing price of $54.30 ( from $54.00 to $54.50) . It closed at $54.11.