Stock market performance report for Monday 12th of April 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- GKC, NFM & RFHL Lead TTSE Advancers
- EHL, OCM & WCO Lead TTSE Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 141.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 2.08% or +0.10 to close at $4.90 with 38,037 shares traded.
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 1.81% or +0.04 to close at $2.25 with 250 shares traded.
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) shares advanced 1.52% or +2.00 to close at $134.00 with 523 shares traded.
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 1.10% or +0.02 to close at $1.84 with 141,000 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.69% or +0.37 to close at $54.37 with 783 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) traded between -1.02% and 0.34% above yesterday’s closing price of $14.75 ( from $14.60 to $14.80) . It closed at $14.79.
- Prestige Holdings Ltd (PHL) traded at 0.13% above yesterday’s closing price of $7.49. It closed at $7.50.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded between -0.08% and 0.04% above yesterday’s closing price of $25.02 ( from $25.00 to $25.03) . It closed at $25.00.