Stock market performance report for Tuesday 13th of April 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- LJWP, SBTT & CALYP Lead TTSE Advancers
- EHL, GML & LJWB Lead TTSE Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 61.4k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- LJ Williams Ltd $5.00 8% Cumulative Preference (LJWP) shares advanced 5.28% or +0.19 to close at $3.79 with 2,500 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.40% or +0.22 to close at $54.59 with 2,124 shares traded. (Today’s range: $53.92 – $54.70)
- Calypso Macro Index Fund (CALYP) shares advanced 0.35% or +0.05 to close at $14.30 with 120 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.32% or +0.15 to close at $46.80 with 1,613 shares traded. (Today’s range: $46.75 – $46.99)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.24% or +0.06 to close at $25.06 with 24,305 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) traded at 0.12% above yesterday’s closing price of $32.95. It closed at $32.99.