Stock market performance report for Friday 16th of April 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- GKC, NCBFG & CIF Lead TTSE Advancers
- EHL, FIRST & NGL Lead TTSE Decliners
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) Lead TTSE Volumes With 19.9k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 4.17% or +0.20 to close at $5.00 with 19,898 shares traded.
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 3.28% or +0.27 to close at $8.49 with 11,580 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 1.00% or +0.25 to close at $25.26 with 7,028 shares traded.
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) shares advanced 0.13% or +0.02 to close at $15.45 with 1,089 shares traded.
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 0.06% or +0.04 to close at $64.00 with 166 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) traded as high as 0.55% above yesterday’s closing price of $1.82 (between $1.82 and $1.83) . It closed at $1.82.
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) traded between -1.49% and 0.07% above yesterday’s closing price of $14.72 ( from $14.50 to $14.73) . It closed at $14.66.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) traded between -0.04% and 0.05% above yesterday’s closing price of $54.67 ( from $54.65 to $54.70) . It closed at $54.67.