Stock market performance report for Friday 23rd of April 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- PHL, NCBFG & JMMBGL Lead TTSE Advancers
- TCL, NGL & GHL Lead TTSE Decliners
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) Lead TTSE Volumes With 40.3k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Prestige Holdings Ltd (PHL) shares advanced 5.34% or +0.38 to close at $7.50 with 12 shares traded.
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 3.28% or +0.27 to close at $8.49 with 640 shares traded.
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 0.55% or +0.01 to close at $1.82 with 50 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.28% or +0.15 to close at $54.65 with 100 shares traded.
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) shares advanced 0.01% or +0.01 to close at $132.37 with 5,072 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) traded as high as 0.86% above yesterday’s closing price of $2.32 (between $2.32 and $2.34) . It closed at $2.32.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded between -0.08% and 0.12% above yesterday’s closing price of $25.02 ( from $25.00 to $25.05) . It closed at $25.01.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) traded as high as 0.11% above yesterday’s closing price of $46.40 (between $46.40 and $46.45) . It closed at $46.40.