Stock market performance report for Friday 30th of April 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TCL, NCBFG & RFHL Lead TTSE Advancers
- PHL, MASSY & NGL Lead TTSE Decliners
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 49.9k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) shares advanced 9.67% or +0.29 to close at $3.29 with 19,255 shares traded. (Today’s range: $3.25 – $3.40)
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 1.09% or +0.09 to close at $8.31 with 5,955 shares traded. (Today’s range: $8.27 – $8.50)
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) shares advanced 0.20% or +0.26 to close at $132.52 with 8,690 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.18% or +0.10 to close at $54.60 with 2,942 shares traded.
- Unilever Caribbean Ltd (UCL) shares advanced 0.06% or +0.01 to close at $16.33 with 12,000 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) traded between -2.38% and 0.60% above yesterday’s closing price of $13.42 ( from $13.10 to $13.50) . It closed at $13.28.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) traded at 0.06% above yesterday’s closing price of $32.96. It closed at $32.98.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) traded at 0.02% above yesterday’s closing price of $46.49. It closed at $46.50.