Stock market performance report for Wednesday 5th of May 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- GKC, AMCL & GHL Lead TTSE Advancers
- NGL, NCBFG & RFHL Lead TTSE Decliners
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) Lead TTSE Volumes With 57.5k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 2.04% or +0.10 to close at $5.00 with 6,550 shares traded.
- ANSA Mc Al Ltd (AMCL) shares advanced 2.01% or +1.12 to close at $56.75 with 5,236 shares traded.
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 1.53% or +0.39 to close at $25.90 with 47,133 shares traded.
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 0.50% or +0.32 to close at $64.20 with 12,727 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded between -0.44% and 0.20% above yesterday’s closing price of $25.15 ( from $25.04 to $25.20) . It closed at $25.15.