Stock market performance report for Tuesday 11th of May 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- GHL, AMCL & FIRST Lead TTSE Advancers
- JMMBGL, GKC & CIF Lead TTSE Decliners
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) Lead TTSE Volumes With 109.5k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 3.41% or +0.99 to close at $29.99 with 74,455 shares traded.
- ANSA Mc Al Ltd (AMCL) shares advanced 0.23% or +0.13 to close at $56.75 with 6,108 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.13% or +0.06 to close at $46.80 with 3,970 shares traded.
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) shares advanced 0.02% or +0.03 to close at $132.64 with 148 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) traded between -0.12% and 0.03% above yesterday’s closing price of $32.54 ( from $32.50 to $32.55) . It closed at $32.50.