Stock market performance report for Wednesday 9th of June 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- NFM, GKC & TCL Lead TTSE Advancers
- LJWB, NCBFG & CIF Lead TTSE Decliners
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 203.9k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 1.77% or +0.04 to close at $2.30 with 903 shares traded.
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 1.55% or +0.08 to close at $5.25 with 100 shares traded.
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) shares advanced 0.93% or +0.03 to close at $3.25 with 5,149 shares traded.
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) shares advanced 0.75% or +0.13 to close at $17.50 with 53,105 shares traded. (Today’s range: $17.48 – $17.50)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 0.55% or +0.01 to close at $1.82 with 1,166 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) traded as high as 4.96% above yesterday’s closing price of $70.03 (between $70.03 and $73.50) . It closed at $70.12.
- One Caribbean Media Ltd (OCM) traded as high as 1.09% above yesterday’s closing price of $4.60 (between $4.60 and $4.65) . It closed at $4.61.
- ANSA Mc Al Ltd (AMCL) traded at 0.46% above yesterday’s closing price of $56.74. It closed at $57.00.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded between -3.24% and 0.45% above yesterday’s closing price of $26.87 ( from $26.00 to $26.99) . It closed at $26.70.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) traded at 0.20% above yesterday’s closing price of $50.00. It closed at $50.10.