Stock market performance report for Wednesday 21st of July 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TCL, NCBFG & JMMBGL Lead TTSE Advancers
- RFHL, AMBL & NGL Lead TTSE Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead TTSE Volumes With 44.6k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) shares advanced 3.03% or +0.10 to close at $3.40 with 6,206 shares traded.
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 0.75% or +0.06 to close at $8.06 with 20,250 shares traded.
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 0.49% or +0.01 to close at $2.05 with 44,649 shares traded. (Today’s range: $2.00 – $2.05)
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.48% or +0.24 to close at $50.30 with 260 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.08% or +0.05 to close at $59.75 with 5,830 shares traded. (Today’s range: $59.73 – $59.75)
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded as high as 0.19% above yesterday’s closing price of $26.90 (between $26.90 and $26.95) . It closed at $26.90.