Stock market performance report for Wednesday 13th of October 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- NFM, AMCL and NCBFG Lead TTSE Advancers
- MASSY, GHL and CIF Lead TTSE Decliners
- One Caribbean Media Ltd (OCM) Lead TTSE Volumes
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 3.43% or +0.07 to close at $2.11 with 2,329 shares traded.
- ANSA Mc Al Ltd (AMCL) shares advanced 1.12% or +0.64 to close at $57.80 with 30 shares traded.
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 0.49% or +0.04 to close at $8.25 with 12,890 shares traded.
- Calypso Macro Index Fund (CALYP) shares advanced 0.06% or +0.01 to close at $16.51 with 1,600 shares traded.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 0.03% or +0.01 to close at $30.93 with 200 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded between -0.38% and 0.11% above yesterday’s closing price of $26.20 ( from $26.10 to $26.23) . It closed at $26.15.