Stock market performance report for Thursday 14th of October 2021 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TCL, NGL and GHL Lead TTSE Advancers
- NCBFG, MASSY and JMMBGL Lead TTSE Decliners
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) Lead TTSE Volumes
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) shares advanced 1.25% or +0.05 to close at $4.05 with 25,949 shares traded. (Today’s range: $4.05 – $4.06)
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) shares advanced 0.74% or +0.13 to close at $17.63 with 100 shares traded.
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 0.03% or +0.01 to close at $32.61 with 1,000 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) traded between -1.47% and 0.90% above yesterday’s closing price of $84.24 ( from $83.00 to $85.00) . It closed at $83.40.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) traded as high as 0.03% above yesterday’s closing price of $30.93 (between $30.93 and $30.94) . It closed at $30.93.