Stock market performance report for Wednesday 11th of May 2022 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- AMBL, NCBFG and CIF Lead TTSE Advancers
- CINE1, EHL and FCGFH Lead TTSE Decliners
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) Lead TTSE Volumes
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- ANSA Merchant Bank Ltd (AMBL) shares advanced 6.64% or +2.80 to close at $45.00 with 17 shares traded.
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 4.28% or +0.26 to close at $6.33 with 5,000 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 1.61% or +0.47 to close at $29.74 with 98,641 shares traded. (Today’s range: $28.50 – $30.00)
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 0.38% or +0.09 to close at $23.95 with 993 shares traded.
- Unilever Caribbean Ltd (UCL) shares advanced 0.25% or +0.04 to close at $16.20 with 47,959 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) traded as high as 3.00% above yesterday’s closing price of $5.00 (between $5.00 and $5.15) . It closed at $5.00.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) traded as high as 0.11% above yesterday’s closing price of $80.91 (between $80.91 and $81.00) . It closed at $80.96.
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) traded between -2.52% and 0.10% above yesterday’s closing price of $20.63 ( from $20.11 to $20.65) . It closed at $20.64.