Stock market performance report for Wednesday 21st of September 2022 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- GHL, FCI and Lead TTSE Advancers
- CINE1, NGL and NFM Lead TTSE Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead TTSE Volumes
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 1.96% or +0.50 to close at $26.00 with 22 shares traded.
- FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd (FCI) shares advanced 0.59% or +0.03 to close at $5.08 with 175 shares traded.
Top 5 (Intra-Day) Advancing Stocks (Not including the top 5 advancers above)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) traded between -2.78% and 10.42% above yesterday’s closing price of $1.44 ( from $1.40 to $1.59) . It closed at $1.40.
- Calypso Macro Index Fund (CALYP) traded between -9.76% and 7.32% above yesterday’s closing price of $20.50 ( from $18.50 to $22.00) . It closed at $20.18.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) traded between -1.24% and 0.77% above yesterday’s closing price of $29.87 ( from $29.50 to $30.10) . It closed at $29.77.
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) traded between -5.41% and 0.05% above yesterday’s closing price of $21.99 ( from $20.80 to $22.00) . It closed at $20.94.