Stock market performance report for Monday 28th of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.05% to 1,315 points
- TTSE Had 53 Trades Valued at $5.4m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 39 Trades Valued at $4.0m on the All T&T
- CIF, JMMBGL & PHL Lead Advancers
- GKC, NGL & FIRST Lead Decliners
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) Lead Market Volumes With 395.5k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.91% or +0.23 to close at $25.50 with 3,880 shares traded.
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 0.59% or +0.01 to close at $1.71 with 7,743 shares traded.
- Prestige Holdings Ltd (PHL) shares advanced 0.53% or +0.04 to close at $7.55 with 130 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.36% or +0.20 to close at $55.00 with 62,888 shares traded. (Today’s range: $54.60 – $55.50)
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 0.26% or +0.02 to close at $7.70 with 110 shares traded.