Stock market performance report for Monday 22nd of June 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.49% to 1,314 points
- TTSE Had 51 Trades Valued at $5.4m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 36 Trades Valued at $4.3m on the All T&T
- AHL, FIRST & SBTT Lead Advancers
- AMCL, NGL & CIF Lead Decliners
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) Lead Market Volumes With 124.5k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) shares advanced 2.76% or +0.40 to close at $14.90 with 5,000 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 1.25% or +0.57 to close at $46.30 with 8,204 shares traded. (Today’s range: $46.00 – $47.98)
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.18% or +0.10 to close at $54.98 with 17,745 shares traded. (Today’s range: $54.55 – $54.99)
- FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd (FCI) shares advanced 0.14% or +0.01 to close at $7.21 with 55,550 shares traded.