Stock market performance report for Wednesday 3rd of June 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.92% to 1,283 points
- TTSE Had 56 Trades Valued at $2.7m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 51 Trades Valued at $2.7m on the All T&T
- NGL, CIF & RFHL Lead Advancers
- MASSY, WCO & NFM Lead Decliners
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) Lead Market Volumes With 62.7k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) shares advanced 1.35% or +0.22 to close at $16.50 with 24,962 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.67% or +0.17 to close at $25.45 with 101 shares traded.
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) shares advanced 0.49% or +0.65 to close at $133.40 with 504 shares traded. (Today’s range: $132.76 – $135.00)
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.16% or +0.09 to close at $54.99 with 1,472 shares traded.