Stock market performance report for Monday 27th of July 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.19% to 1,311 points
- TTSE Had 33 Trades Valued at $799.5k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 28 Trades Valued at $786.1k on the All T&T
- GKC, PHL & NCBFG Lead Advancers
- CALYP, WCO & FCI Lead Decliners
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) Lead Market Volumes With 20.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 1.45% or +0.05 to close at $3.50 with 287 shares traded.
- Prestige Holdings Ltd (PHL) shares advanced 1.21% or +0.10 to close at $8.35 with 50 shares traded.
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 1.17% or +0.09 to close at $7.80 with 1,409 shares traded.
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 0.97% or +0.19 to close at $19.70 with 78 shares traded.
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) shares advanced 0.20% or +0.03 to close at $15.28 with 20,000 shares traded.