Stock market performance report for Friday 3rd of July 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.1400% to 1,310 points
- TTSE Had 35 Trades Valued at $1.4m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 31 Trades Valued at $1.4m on the All T&T
- Combined Market (All Securities) – 16.9k Shares ($16.9k) Traded
- GKC, FIRST & GHL Lead Advancers
- CALYP, NFM & SBTT Lead Decliners
- MPC Caribbean Clean Energy Ltd (MPCCEL) Lead Market Volumes With 16.9k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 2.24% or +0.07 to close at $3.20 with 200 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 1.58% or +0.72 to close at $46.43 with 90 shares traded.
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 1.56% or +0.30 to close at $19.50 with 1,060 shares traded.
- National Enterprises Ltd (NEL) shares advanced 0.21% or +0.01 to close at $4.69 with 100 shares traded. (Today’s range: $4.65 – $4.75)
- Unilever Caribbean Ltd (UCL) shares advanced 0.18% or +0.03 to close at $16.99 with 1,500 shares traded.