Stock market performance report for Monday 12th of October 2020 below.
Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE)
- 2 New 52-Week High(s)
- Combined Market (All Securities) – 20.4m Shares ($188.8m) Traded.
- CFF, AMG & MEEG Lead Advancers
- MPCCEL, TTECH & SSLVC Lead Decliners
- Transjamaican Highway Ltd JMD (TJH) Lead Market Volumes With 5.7m Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Caribbean Flavours and Fragrances Ltd (CFF) shares advanced 24.86% or +0.46 to close at $2.31 with 90,527 shares traded. (Today’s range: $2.00 – $2.38)
- AMG Packaging & Paper Company Ltd (AMG) shares advanced 15.53% or +0.25 to close at $1.86 with 100 shares traded.
- Main Event Entertainment Group Ltd (MEEG) shares advanced 15.08% or +0.49 to close at $3.74 with 2,266 shares traded.
- 138 Student Living Jamaica Ltd Variable Preference (138SLVR) shares advanced 14.97% or +1.03 to close at $7.91 with 72 shares traded.
- Blue Power Group Ltd (BPOW) shares advanced 10.94% or +0.35 to close at $3.55 with 17,596 shares traded.