Stock market performance report for Tuesday 15th of September 2020 below.
Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE)
- 1 New 52-Week High(s) & 1 52-Week Low(s) Today
- Combined Market (All Securities) – 9.7m Shares ($49.0m) Traded.
- CBNY, FIRSTROCKUSD & GENAC Lead Advancers
- AFS, PTL & SIL Lead Decliners
- Lumber Depot Ltd (LUMBER) Lead Market Volumes With 3.1m Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Ciboney Group Ltd (CBNY) shares advanced 21.43% or +0.03 to close at $0.17 with 14,000 shares traded.
- First Rock Capital Holdings Ltd USD (FIRSTROCKUSD) shares advanced 12.50% or +0.0100 to close at $0.0900 with 17 shares traded.
- General Accident Insurance Company Jamaica Ltd (GENAC) shares advanced 11.67% or +0.70 to close at $6.70 with 280,001 shares traded. (Today’s range: $6.12 – $7.30)
- Sygnus Credit Investments Limited USD (SCIUSD) shares advanced 7.69% or +0.0100 to close at $0.1400 with 500 shares traded.
- SSL Venture Capital Jamaica Ltd (SSLVC) shares advanced 7.14% or +0.05 to close at $0.75 with 1,106 shares traded.