Stock market performance report for Thursday 30th of July 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Had 29 Trades Valued at $545.7k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 25 Trades Valued at $499.3k on the All T&T
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.0500% to 1,318 points
- TTSE All T&T advances by 0.0500% to 1,783 points.
- NFM, FIRST & UCL Lead Advancers
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) Lead Market Volumes With 39.8k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 2.78% or +0.05 to close at $1.85 with 5,545 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.37% or +0.18 to close at $48.35 with 4,439 shares traded. (Today’s range: $46.15 – $48.50)
- Unilever Caribbean Ltd (UCL) shares advanced 0.30% or +0.05 to close at $16.95 with 300 shares traded.
- Angostura Holdings Ltd (AHL) shares advanced 0.26% or +0.04 to close at $15.29 with 653 shares traded.
- FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd (FCI) shares advanced 0.14% or +0.01 to close at $7.10 with 1,365 shares traded.