Stock market performance report for Monday 6th of July 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.01% to 1,310 points
- TTSE Had 61 Trades Valued at $3.5m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 55 Trades Valued at $3.3m on the All T&T
- GKC, NEL & FCI Lead Advancers
- CINE1, NGL & FIRST Lead Decliners
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) Lead Market Volumes With 227.6k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 1.88% or +0.06 to close at $3.26 with 50,000 shares traded.
- National Enterprises Ltd (NEL) shares advanced 1.28% or +0.06 to close at $4.75 with 10 shares traded.
- FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd (FCI) shares advanced 0.70% or +0.05 to close at $7.20 with 2,327 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.64% or +0.35 to close at $54.95 with 53 shares traded.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 0.32% or +0.11 to close at $34.12 with 1,006 shares traded. (Today’s range: $34.00 – $34.50)