Stock market performance report for Friday 4th of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.08% to 1,325 points
- TTSE Had 36 Trades Valued at $2.4m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 29 Trades Valued at $403.2k on the All T&T
- JMMBGL, AMBL & NFM Lead Advancers
- GHL, UCL & CIF Lead Decliners
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) Lead Market Volumes With 506.9k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 2.22% or +0.04 to close at $1.84 with 973 shares traded.
- ANSA Merchant Bank Ltd (AMBL) shares advanced 1.27% or +0.46 to close at $36.75 with 2,816 shares traded.
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 1.08% or +0.02 to close at $1.87 with 9,908 shares traded.
- FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd (FCI) shares advanced 0.57% or +0.04 to close at $7.05 with 54,800 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.05% or +0.03 to close at $54.70 with 82 shares traded. (Today’s range: $54.70 – $54.74)