Stock market performance report for Tuesday 4th of August 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.18% to 1,317 points
- TTSE Had 32 Trades Valued at $909.6k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 25 Trades Valued at $358.5k on the All T&T
- CIF, JMMBGL & OCM Lead Advancers
- FCI, FIRST & Lead Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead Market Volumes With 270.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 3.76% or +0.97 to close at $26.74 with 43,427 shares traded. (Today’s range: $24.80 – $27.85)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 2.56% or +0.05 to close at $2.00 with 270,000 shares traded.
- One Caribbean Media Ltd (OCM) shares advanced 1.94% or +0.10 to close at $5.25 with 15 shares traded.
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 1.75% or +1.00 to close at $58.00 with 3,534 shares traded. (Today’s range: $57.97 – $58.00)
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 0.77% or +0.06 to close at $7.86 with 1,000 shares traded.