Stock market performance report for Friday 28th of August 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.05% to 1,324 points
- TTSE Had 40 Trades Valued at $2.9m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 28 Trades Valued at $1.9m on the All T&T
- GHL, OCM & GKC Lead Advancers
- CINE1, NGL & WCO Lead Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead Market Volumes With 296.3k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 1.85% or +0.36 to close at $19.86 with 1,391 shares traded.
- One Caribbean Media Ltd (OCM) shares advanced 1.75% or +0.09 to close at $5.24 with 2,000 shares traded.
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 0.29% or +0.01 to close at $3.50 with 19,107 shares traded.
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 0.22% or +0.10 to close at $46.10 with 1,194 shares traded. (Today’s range: $46.10 – $46.65)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.04% or +0.01 to close at $27.78 with 43,142 shares traded. (Today’s range: $27.50 – $27.78)