Stock market performance report for Tuesday 22nd of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.3300% to 1,318 points
- TTSE Had 19 Trades Valued at $1.0m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 14 Trades Valued at $659.5k on the All T&T
- NFM, WCO & NGL Lead Advancers
- JMMBGL, CALYP & MASSY Lead Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead Market Volumes With 200.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 0.55% or +0.01 to close at $1.83 with 1,035 shares traded.
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 0.42% or +0.15 to close at $36.15 with 272 shares traded.
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) shares advanced 0.12% or +0.02 to close at $16.03 with 200 shares traded.
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) shares advanced 0.01% or +0.02 to close at $142.02 with 3,771 shares traded.