Stock market performance report for Wednesday 13th of May 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.62% to 1,269 points
- TTSE Had 43 Trades Valued at $2.3m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 33 Trades Valued at $1.7m on the All T&T
- FIRST, NCBFG & RFHL Lead Advancers
- LJWB, NGL & CIF Lead Decliners
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) Lead Market Volumes With 81.5k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) shares advanced 6.32% or +2.64 to close at $44.40 with 12,373 shares traded. (Today’s range: $40.00 – $45.00)
- NCB Financial Group Ltd (NCBFG) shares advanced 0.40% or +0.03 to close at $7.49 with 81,540 shares traded. (Today’s range: $7.40 – $7.50)
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) shares advanced 0.18% or +0.24 to close at $132.50 with 1,173 shares traded.