Stock market performance report for Thursday 24th of September 2020 below.
Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE)
- 1 52-Week Low(s) Today
- Combined Market (All Securities) – 14.8m Shares ($246.8m) Traded.
- ISP, PTL & AMG Lead Advancers
- CWJDEFERREDA, GENAC & PJX Lead Decliners
- Wigton Windfarm Ltd (WIG) Lead Market Volumes With 3.5m Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- ISP Finance Services Limited (ISP) shares advanced 25.00% or +3.00 to close at $15.00 with 1 shares traded.
- Paramount Trading (Jamaica) Ltd (PTL) shares advanced 20.57% or +0.29 to close at $1.70 with 100 shares traded.
- AMG Packaging & Paper Company Ltd (AMG) shares advanced 12.50% or +0.20 to close at $1.80 with 2,149 shares traded.
- Caribbean Cream Ltd (KREMI) shares advanced 12.44% or +0.48 to close at $4.34 with 100 shares traded.
- Barita Investments Ltd (BIL) shares advanced 11.82% or +8.10 to close at $76.61 with 2,484,848 shares traded. (Today’s range: $68.93 – $78.10)