Stock market performance report for Friday 22nd of May 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.4700% to 1,283 points.
- TTSE Had 42 Trades Valued at $1.9m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 36 Trades Valued at $1.6m on the All T&T
- MASSY, CIF & NFM Lead Advancers
- CINE1, JMMBGL & WCO Lead Decliners
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) Lead Market Volumes With 135.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 12.54% or +7.02 to close at $63.00 with 448 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 1.16% or +0.29 to close at $25.30 with 773 shares traded.
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 0.59% or +0.01 to close at $1.71 with 48,072 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.20% or +0.11 to close at $54.99 with 8,250 shares traded.
- Guardian Holdings Ltd (GHL) shares advanced 0.11% or +0.02 to close at $18.39 with 410 shares traded.