Stock market performance report for Wednesday 5th of August 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.62% to 1,325 points
- TTSE Had 59 Trades Valued at $2.5m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 51 Trades Valued at $2.3m on the All T&T
- WCO, CIF & GKC Lead Advancers
- CINE1, FIRST & FCI Lead Decliners
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) Lead Market Volumes With 72.5k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- The West Indian Tobacco Company Ltd (WCO) shares advanced 5.83% or +2.04 to close at $37.04 with 36,652 shares traded. (Today’s range: $34.95 – $39.00)
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 3.52% or +0.94 to close at $27.68 with 39,143 shares traded. (Today’s range: $26.75 – $27.85)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 2.86% or +0.10 to close at $3.60 with 18,610 shares traded.
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 2.11% or +0.04 to close at $1.94 with 72,504 shares traded.
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) shares advanced 1.01% or +1.41 to close at $140.63 with 2,793 shares traded.