Stock market performance report for Thursday 21st of May 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite advances by 0.10% to 1,277 points
- TTSE Had 47 Trades Valued at $2.0m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 47 Trades Valued at $2.0m on the All T&T
- MASSY, NFM & SBTT Lead Advancers
- NGL, GHL & FIRST Lead Decliners
- Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) Lead Market Volumes With 100.0k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 1.78% or +0.98 to close at $55.98 with 22,440 shares traded. (Today’s range: $54.95 – $63.00)
- National Flour Mills Ltd (NFM) shares advanced 0.59% or +0.01 to close at $1.70 with 44,584 shares traded.
- Scotiabank Trinidad & Tobago Ltd (SBTT) shares advanced 0.42% or +0.23 to close at $54.88 with 300 shares traded.
- Republic Financial Holdings Limited (RFHL) shares advanced 0.13% or +0.17 to close at $132.72 with 100 shares traded.
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) shares advanced 0.04% or +0.01 to close at $25.01 with 11,011 shares traded. (Today’s range: $24.95 – $25.30)