Stock market performance report for Monday 12th of October 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Had 18 Trades Valued at $349.5k on the Composite
- TTSE Had 15 Trades Valued at $308.6k on the All T&T
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.27% to 1,313 points
- TTSE All T&T declines by -0.39% to 1,769 points
- CLICO Investment Fund (CIF) Lead Market Volumes With 12.1k Shares Traded
- No New 52-Week High(s) & No 52-Week Low(s) Today
- WCO, FIRST & CIF Lead Decliners
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- GraceKennedy Ltd (GKC) shares advanced 0.28% or +0.01 to close at $3.56 with 9,266 shares traded.