Stock market performance report for Wednesday 23rd of September 2020 below.
Trinidad & Tobago Stock Exchange (TTSE)
- TTSE Composite declines by -0.04% to 1,317 points
- TTSE Had 33 Trades Valued at $2.1m on the Composite
- TTSE Had 28 Trades Valued at $2.1m on the All T&T
- JMMBGL, MASSY & NGL Lead Advancers
- FIRST, AGL & GKC Lead Decliners
- First Citizens Bank Ltd (FIRST) Lead Market Volumes With 18.2k Shares Traded
Top 5 Advancing Stocks (view all advancing stocks here)
- Jamaica Money Market Brokers Group Ltd (JMMBGL) shares advanced 4.12% or +0.07 to close at $1.77 with 17,803 shares traded.
- Massy Holdings Ltd (MASSY) shares advanced 1.43% or +0.83 to close at $58.88 with 2,286 shares traded.
- Trinidad And Tobago NGL Limited (NGL) shares advanced 0.25% or +0.04 to close at $16.07 with 1,996 shares traded. (Today’s range: $16.01 – $16.50)